Admin > Create Warehouse
The first step in configuring your instance of 3PL Central is to create a warehouse. Typically, you will create a warehouse for each physical warehouse you will be managing transactions for within the system. Although you can get started by just completing the required fields, denoted by a red asterisk (*), we strongly recommend you complete as many of the remaining fields that are applicable to your use. For more detailed information about creating or managing warehouses see Create Warehouse.
- From the main menu bar select Admin
- Select Create Warehouse from the Admin sub-menu
- Complete the required fields by entering the Warehouse name and address information as well as the time zone and the default system of measurement the warehouse operates in
Smart User Tip: We suggest you consider enabling Use Predefined Locations for easier product management.
- Click Save to create your warehouse
- A confirmation message will appear, click OK to confirm creation of your warehouse