As part of your order and shipping process, you may find the Transaction Register report to be helpful to confirm the orders you have shipped for your customer(s).
- Select Reports from the main menu
- From the reports sub-menu click Transaction History
- Click the Transaction Register link
- Select the Customer(s) to be reported on from the picklist
- Input a Start Date and End Date for the report
- Choose the output type:
- Detailed – Lists all transactions that have been created for the selected customer(s). The report details general billing and summary counts by transaction. While viewing this report in the application, the Transaction # field allows you to directly access additional details about the transaction via the View Transaction Report.
- Summary – Summarizes transactional activity for the selected customer(s). Unlike the detailed output where information was broken down by transaction, the general billing and count information on this output view are summarized at the customer level.
- Daily Ship List – Provides a summary of all the orders/loads shipped on specific days, which may be of benefit if you ship products to major retailers and distribution centers as it will provide batches, carrier and retailer details allowing visibility into larger retail fulfillment loads.
Click the Run Report button